8 Dimensions of Leadership
” People in all of their complex glory, make leadership the art that it is. “
8 Dimensions of Leadership is a unique Leadership Development Program that offers your team the opportunity to learn new theories, collaborate with peers and colleagues, and adapt leadership principals to fit your specific teams and organizational environments. This five-month leadership development program customized for your organization, and designed for your leaders who want to hone their leadership skills and learn how to lead as a more effective, efficient team leader.
Leaders will learn to:
- identify primary leadership dimension and learn how to flex into the seven other leadership dimensions to strengthen overall leadership skills and ultimately become a more effective leader of their team;
- create awareness around personal communication style and how to adapt to meet the needs of others;
- explore directing and delegating style, motivation style, and how to develop others; and
- learn how to effectively manage individual style in demanding situations and learn ways to manage stress often associated with being a manager.
Leadership Program includes:
- Everything DiSC Manager ® assessments with a report.
- Book – Eight Dimensions of Leadership.
- Two – 1:1 60-minute Coaching sessions for each participant.
- 8, 90-minute Masterminds Group meetings over 4-months.
- Monthly Office Hours available for on-demand coaching and peer-to-peer learning.
- A private community for connection and questions.
- Additional resources throughout.
You should attend if:
Leaders in your organization who are currently leading a team and want to further develop their ability to influence, motivate, and challenge themselves. They are willing to explore their leadership style, challenge personal beliefs, and excited to experiment with new leadership principals.