The Carpenter Group
The Carpenter Group is dedicated to the meaningful development of leaders and teams, and we do this through our customized coaching, training and facilitation services, and human resources support services. We believe that great organizations start with great teams and that the company culture depends on healthy, happy teams throughout the organization.
The Carpenter Group specializes in the thoughtful development of leaders and teams; we transform organizations, one team at a time.
Brooke Carpenter, Managing Consultant
Brooke is a Leadership and Team Coach with 15 years of experience building and optimizing teams. Brooke has an MBA with a focus in Leadership and Management, is a certified human resources practitioner, and an ICF certified coach. Throughout her career, she has focused on helping leaders maximize their team’s fullest potential.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaches Federation
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Everything DiSC Certified, Wiley
- Lumina Spark Certified, Lumina Learning
- BA Oklahoma State University
- MBA Webster University
- Human Resource Management Certificate, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- Core Essentials Coaching Certificate, CoachU, Inc.
- ICF Metro DC, Immediate Past President
- NOVA SHRM, Member